The Correct Way To Spray Indoor/Outdoor Insecticide
Harmful insects and mites have no place inside, or outside, your home. Flies and cockroaches carry diseases, mosquitoes and ticks feed on blood, and aphids, ants and armyworms ruin lawns and plantscapes.
Compare-N-Save Indoor/Outdoor Insecticide protects your home and surroundings. As the name suggests, it can be applied both inside and outside. It works around the outside the house, in ornamental gardens, recreational areas, athletic fields and lawns. It works indoors, even in kitchens. Compare-N-Save Indoor/Outdoor Insecticide offers residual control which means it keeps working long after the spray has dried.
For it to be most effective, Compare-N-Save Indoor/Outdoor Insecticide should always be used according to the package directions. Precautions should be taken including wearing protective gear like long-sleeved shirts long pants, socks, shoes and chemical-resistant gloves. It mixes readily with water and can be applied as a crack-and-crevice spray, pinstream, spot, low-pressure spray or with a paintbrush.
For Indoor Use:
Before using inside, cover all food processing surfaces and utensils or thoroughly wash before use. Exposed food should be covered or removed.
Apply as a crack and crevice, pinstream, spot, coarse, low-pressure spray (25 psi or less) or with a paint brush. Do not use as a space spray or as a broadcast application to interior surfaces of homes. Apply to areas where pests hide, paying special attention to cracks and crevices. Apply to baseboards, corners, storage areas, closets, around water pipes, doors and windows, in attics and eaves, behind and under refrigerators, cabinets, sinks, furnaces, stoves, under shelves, drawers and similar areas.
For Outdoor Use:
First, check the label for the correct mixing amount for the insects you’re targeting. This product can also be applied to trees, shrubs, foliage plants, nonbearing fruit and nut trees and flowers.
- For cockroaches, crickets, firebrats, scorpions, silverfish, spiders and ticks, apply as a coarse, low-pressure spray to areas where these pests hide.
- For bees and wasps, apply to nests late in the evening when insects are at rest. Thoroughly spray nest as well as its entrance and surrounding areas where insects alight.
- For boxelder bugs, centipedes, earwigs, beetles, millipedes, pillbugs and sowbugs, apply around doors and windows and other places where these pests may be found or where they may enter premises. Also spray baseboards and storage areas.
Compare-N-Save Indoor/Outdoor Insecticide also controls ants.
- To control nuisance ants and carpenter ants both indoors and outdoors, dilute 0.5–1.0 fl. oz. in one gallon of water. Apply one gallon of dilution per 1,000 sq. ft. Apply to trails, around doors and windows and other places where ants may be found.
- To control carpenter ants in wood and firewood, dilute 1.0 fl. oz. in one gallon of water. Locate and treat ant nests where possible. Apply where ants have been seen or would be expected to look for food. Higher dilutions and/or volumes may be required when treating concrete surfaces. Apply the dilution to the soil where the firewood will be stacked at the rate of one gallon per 8 sq. ft. DO NOT treat the firewood directly.
Thoroughly read the label before applying this product, follow the directions and say goodbye to unwanted insects both in and outside your home. Find out where to buy Compare-N-Save Indoor/Outdoor Insecticide here.